Legal Rights and Introduction of Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Light of Peace

Go down

The Light of Peace Empty The Light of Peace

Post  Admin Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:59 am

Mankind is the only intellectual creature created by God. The Earth is the only living place for mankind. We have to live in peace. Without peace and love with each other mankind cannot survive in the Earth.

Peace is the only weapon which we can use for survive in here. If we do not think about peace the whole mankind will be in big danger. Only peace can help us to enjoy our life which is given by God. Mahatma Gandhi described nonviolence as “the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.”

Now I would like to ask you a question. Where peace need? My answer is, in everybody’s mind. Maybe you cannot agree with me. But trust me it is the most effective way to bring peace, because, if we have peace in our mind, we will learn how to see everything in the eye of peace.

Justice is the main them of creating peace. Martin Luther King, Jr. Says “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.” Where we find justice? Of course we find it in court. Court runs by judges. Judges only follow the law. If we want peace
We must have to create good law.

There are some ways to give peace in your mind. Such as, firstly, just think about beach which has big wave of water. It will help you to fill the empty space in your mind. Secondly, when you see somebody is doing wrong, you just stand in front of him and lock at his eyes and say do not do the wrong, because this work is not positive for mankind. And let him to decide what he should do. It really works.

You are a good man. You are very much concern about peace and Human Rights. So, you have to think about peace. You have to do something about peace. You have to choose the right time to think about peace. I think this is the time to think about peace. Please, do not west your time.

At last I would like to say that peace is the only and ultimate weapon survive goodly in this world. We must have to prevent three evil - injustice, discrimination and envy. The Light of peace will be everywhere.

THINK AGAIN ABOUT PEACE.
For more information please visit
http://www.lawinbd.blogspot.com
Email: lawinbd@gmail.com

Admin
Admin

https://lawinbd.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum