Legal Rights and Introduction of Law
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say no to Salvary

Go down

Say no to Salvary Empty Say no to Salvary

Post  Admin Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:07 pm

“ But he has not attempted to pass on path that is steep(i.e. The path which will lead to goodness and success). And what will make you know the path that it steep? (It is ) freeing a neck(slave). Or giving food in a day of hunger(famine). To an orphan near of kin. Or to a poor cleaving to dust (out of misery).
{Surat Al-Balad( The city) 11-16}
In this Surat, says that do not take any slave. Because every person is equal in the eye of Allah. Allah create every human. So how we can take a slave, because we all are slave to Allah. Prophet Mohammad Said “whoever frees a Muslim slave, Allah will save all the parts of his body from the (hell) Fire, as he has freed the body-parts of the slave.” Narrated By Abu Hurairah ( sahih Al- Bukhari, Vol-3, Hadith no 693)
Can you imagine Allah will remove us of hell, if we free a slave. This is the humanity. Allah ordered to free slaves. What we are doing? We are doing nothing about this matter. We have The Universal Declaration of Human Rights. In Universal Declaration of Human Rights Article 4 “ No one shall be held in slavery or servitude; slavery and the slave trades shall be prohibited in all their forms.” But question is that are we following the declaration? Who are trafficking slaves? Who are behind the sense?
I am going very short answer for my questions. The answer of my first question is no , we are not following the Declaration. Some grate people made the Declaration but we are just avoiding it. It is just a International law which can be avoided by anyone because there are no proper organized and all excepted body to monitor the situation. If anybody arrest for taking slavery it will take a lot of time to give proper judgment. So, slavery is going on.
My second question was , who are trafficking slaves? There are many agencies how are trafficking slaves. Some has no contract to traffic slaves. Some have valid contract to traffic.
My last question was that who are behind the sense? The answer is that every developed country who take people for working. They take people in there country for work in cheap rate and strength their economy. There are some laws in every country for trafficking human. Most of the time the law violated by there masters, bosses. When they violate law for migrated people it becomes slavery.

At last I am going to definition of slivery. The condition of a slave; the state of entire subjection of one person to the will of another.
“I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery.”--George Washington

http://www.lawinbd.blogspot.com

Admin
Admin

https://lawinbd.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum